Pumpkin Planet Pumpkin Planet

Good, man

Animations here are nice, and the story is maybe the cutest scary I had seen! I liked the "bloody escape" idea, mainly the 3D character spins, but I think you should work better about the ground animations in this scenes. The music choise and sounds are ok. I believe you putted enough effort in it, so my score is 9/10 and 5/5, it have ways to be better though.

manuelberja responds:

thank you dude!
3d?it's pure flash.
right,thanks,i'll release more flash movies for everyone. :)

Leaf and Autumn Leaf and Autumn

Nice

Nice smooth animation
Nice history
Nice voice acting (even if in russian)
Nice draw
Nice job!

10/10

brysew responds:

Thanks! :-)

fly on the tv fly on the tv

The back of the mute cinema?

No sounds or musics, lol, it makes this flash something that has no taste or comedy. In next, do animation with sounds, anything, good or bad quality, but sounds or background music. Another thing that this need is color, its seems a mute cinema with only black and white. Other things are OK, good animation for beginner.

Asterozorb Asterozorb

Nice little game.

Very good and fun game, with a concept kinda different, but I liked it. The graphics are pretty simple, but I would say you did a lovely work on the background. The controls, unlike the people are saying, were simple and are not well dificult to manage, but would be better if this does not hide the mouse during the gameplay. The game starts slow (still impossible to make combos), but is okay on how it gets harder in your progress, although stops later.

The music is good for the smooth gameplay.

In overall, no very much say about the game. Nice idea, but it has ways to be better and more enjoyable. 7/10, 4/5.

Bug: the difficulty in the game continues progressing in the pause menu, which means to find the game harder when you pause it for a while.

CyanSandwich responds:

I can agree with that. Though I hid the mouse during gameplay because it makes it harder to control the faces; they move away from the actual mouse position when you move the orb.
Thanks for pointing out the bug. I thought I'd fixed it.

Tankmen: Battle 2 Tankmen: Battle 2

Simple.

First of all, I did not expect to play the same game as the first, even with some improvements to the battle.
To say in two words: the same.

Good things:
- The same as the first (music, medals, weapons), with a good design on the characters, story and decent leveling system.

Bad things:
- The same as the first (movements, and too easy gameplay), and unbalanced damage combo in weapons.

Ok, it is a pretty simple game, but if you want to make a pretty decent game, or maybe "the best game ever", you should look for these things: it needs much more improvements than just the leveling system and customizations (although is not worth that much customizations, without giving any tribute to the character). Again needs more diversity of skills, such as bombs, tanks, special attacks, etc. You must work more on boosters defense and skills, such as placing a considerable significance that are not as useless and just a waste of time. Blood would also be a cool idea for the animation.

In overall, without upgrades, without defense value and without much skills, it gets kinda repetitive, but still a good game with good graphics. 6/10, 3/5.

=Core= =Core=

Good, but hard.

I believe your inspiration can be appreciated by everyone who played OCD+, so this game is proof of that. Almost everything was based on this, which changes is the gameplay, I believe it is not so frustrating and not works only to unlock medals.

But I have some complaints:
Why not make these codes with fewer letters and numbers? It's nice to spend more time trying to copy these codes, but does not look good to fill those little textboxes in the Core with the codes so large?!! And for me, would not differ much effort to copy it and paste to enter a code into the Core (since pressing "x" back to the menu, press this key while typing the code does the same), if only strive to find those secrets worthwhile.

The game is only hard because you has to use your head a lot to guess what you have to do: would be nice to make it more obvious? The description for the Radio game seems useless because I've tried several ways to represent this description and nothing works!

The music was good in everything.

In overall, this game has a good concept, and the binary one was great. But I think it is not enough yet, you need to add more things and secrets, and reduce the difficulty. 6/10, 3/5

_/Far Away\_ _/Far Away\_

Nice.

The progression was great and I liked how the sounds flow in.
But somehow I can't get the intro. For me, was so much action into it and didn't build well with the rest of the track.
The bass appeared to be "haggish" after 3:30, but I know you can fix that.
In overall, nice song, with incredible harmony.

ShootingStar responds:

Thanks! And yes, I think the intro was a bit long for what I was doing.

ShootingStar

Zel - Hope (Relief Contest) Zel - Hope (Relief Contest)

asdf

Almost everything sounded great.

The piano pattern in the intro was a bit empty << in a good way :) >>, but between 0:36 - 0:41 was kind of off and repetitive. My suggestion is to put a soft string or pad with the melody in the intro, it will immediately "pull" the listener to the feeling of the chorus and you could manage other instruments to build up with the chords.

I found this flute louder in this song than your last work. But I don't know how I can exactly judge this because I lost my headphones and right now I'm using an older with crappy bass balance. Sorry.

In overall, nice song for this contest, much appreciated. Though, that things should be noted.

zelazon responds:

oh icic... well, the bass sounds fine to me... and the melody at 36 was suppose to be a lead-in for the 2ndary melody...

anyway, thx for the comment ^^

[Fiji] Blur [Fiji] Blur

Fantastic

Soft, delicate, beautiful mix of clean trance and dirty electronic-house bass, this managed sound really tasty in my ears. I liked most the effects introduced in the song, mainly in the pads. FXs worked very well. I think I have no critic about this, everything sounded very well until the end.

In overall, just fantastic.

MrFijiWiji responds:

thanks :)

Light Gunship Tank Light Gunship Tank

robot day

This was completely spectacular, I thought that was a robot toy, but because of the greatness of this work, I believe that even the tankman if would yield this art. Well done.

biohazard biohazard

Wow

Fantastic, the most awesome skull that I have seen up to here!

Insomnia Insomnia

Good...

Not seems insomnia, but which poses the is something to do with fear, despair. Good work!