Pumpkin Planet Pumpkin Planet

Good, man

Animations here are nice, and the story is maybe the cutest scary I had seen! I liked the "bloody escape" idea, mainly the 3D character spins, but I think you should work better about the ground animations in this scenes. The music choise and sounds are ok. I believe you putted enough effort in it, so my score is 9/10 and 5/5, it have ways to be better though.

manuelberja responds:

thank you dude!
3d?it's pure flash.
right,thanks,i'll release more flash movies for everyone. :)

Leaf and Autumn Leaf and Autumn

Nice

Nice smooth animation
Nice history
Nice voice acting (even if in russian)
Nice draw
Nice job!

10/10

brysew responds:

Thanks! :-)

fly on the tv fly on the tv

The back of the mute cinema?

No sounds or musics, lol, it makes this flash something that has no taste or comedy. In next, do animation with sounds, anything, good or bad quality, but sounds or background music. Another thing that this need is color, its seems a mute cinema with only black and white. Other things are OK, good animation for beginner.

[KK]Super BFK Music Video [KK]Super BFK Music Video

Awful

Yes, seriously the most awful I have seen, but I recognize that very complicated works in hardcore animation like this, then my rating is 2. Is the only exception, because the music, graphics, effects and pictures are spectacularly miserables.

SAK responds:

sry bud

At The Office At The Office

Oh my God...

Superawesome, very funny, I love everything in this flash cartoon, includes the voices, character, the animation and the joke, very good work. Keep, keep and keep so.

MyKindOfFlash responds:

You make me warm and fuzzy on the inside.

A Picture Puzzle Piece A Picture Puzzle Piece

Impressive

Very good animation, I have enjoyed of pretty graphics. Only just follow well.

Jesus Who? Jesus Who?

Its looks a drama?

Spetacular movie.

Just 2 Guys Havin A Beer Just 2 Guys Havin A Beer

blah.. have fun?!

Is gracious, but not just two boy drinking, I give 7, because that music be unassertive.

Cat in the woods Cat in the woods

Fine, lol

Nice art, but I hope to see your upcoming Flash. That will be?

[KK] Ben Gunn in Moscow [KK] Ben Gunn in Moscow

Ben Gunn in Newgrounds?

Well, I have to take into consideration the music and graphics, are good, but what is remarkable is that your submissions donĀ“t have creativity as typically are other flashes KK, all are the same thing, a man landing for the photo and graphics background probably bought from the Internet. I.e. don't have something new to show.